Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Samosa chaat is Food For Gods


No, really, it Really Is.

I think the Mighty Krishna would eat Samosa chaat on a relaxing Sunday evening. Or Indra. Or Jesus. Seriously.

And the best Samosa Chaat recipe in the world is:
Best Samosa Chaat Recipe by Pratibha

Pratibha K. Sharma: Thank you for this wonderful recipe. I tried it and made some changes (because I was missing ingredients). I skipped ginger pieces and special Namak. Oh, and I also added Hari Chutney (Dhania+Pudina/Coriander+Mint Chutney) because I had it in the fridge. And I added 2 tsps of Bhujia Sev (Haldiram's) because it was there.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Best chaat I ever ate! Dukaan se bhi Badiya!!

I took some pictures after finishing half the chaat.... sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment