Sunday, May 6, 2012

Food that is Surprisingly tasty

This morning I made myself some multi-grain toast and as a treat, decided to spread a little bit of butter on it. As I washed a small cucumber, I decided not to eat it. But after I sat down, and then bit into my delicious toast, I thought the cucumber would go well... and did it ever! It tasted refreshing and divine. I felt full for a while after eating this. I did have an egg with this too, but I really wasn't enjoying the taste at all.

Other vegetarian dishes that have worked for me in the last few days have been:
1. Sarson Ka Saag
2. Rice and stir fried Gui lan
3. Rice and Fresh Soft Tofu boiled with bean sprouts. Accompanied with a sauce of chilli paste/soy sauce/vinegar
4. Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce Sandwich
5. Falafel, Tabbouli Sandwich
6. Rice, Dal, Tomato Chutney, Sabji

Read The China Study. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment