Thursday, January 3, 2013

DELICIOUS Low Carb Fajita/Taco Salad

I had this for supper today because I had all the ingredients in the fridge and I wanted to avoid refined carbs if I could for supper. And MAN was this ever a delicious dinner!

2 oz. cooked meat/chicken/turkey/fish cut into bite size pieces and warmed through (I had leftover chicken drumsticks and some leftover leg of lamb)
2 cups romaine lettuce, washed and sliced
1 spring onion, sliced
3/4 cups salsa
1-2 tbsp fat free sour cream

Combine everything except the sour cream in a bowl and mix together.

Dot with sour cream and dig in!

This was delicious, satisfying, filling and awesome!!
Naturally, the success of the dish is dependent on how much you like your salsa. Also, I had previously cooked the chicken drumsticks with a dry taco seasoning with no added fat.

Weight Watchers points: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment